We are hiring!
Employment Percentage: 100%
In connection with an increased workload, we are looking for more plumbers for our service department. Bergen Rør aims to always be the best in quality and is therefore looking for skilled and dedicated plumbers who carry professional pride in their craft. We hope you apply if you have good experience within the plumbing profession, are reliable, and are able to find solutions where others see problems.
- Service work
- Plumbing systems in single-family homes and apartments
- Planning and execution of plumbing installations
- Perform all types of tasks professionally and in accordance with regulations
- Other various work that falls under sanitary installations
- Identify, plan, and perform work on our service agreements for housing cooperatives, condominiums, and businesses
- Has a journeyman’s certificate
- Has good industry experience
- Is service-minded
- Able to find solutions where others see problems
- Is reliable, engaged, and ambitious
- Driving license class B
- Service-oriented and solution-focused
- Self-sufficient, with high working capacity
What We Can Offer
- Good salary conditions
- Bonus schemes
- Company car
- Varied working days
- Top-class work clothes
- Exceptionally good working environment
- High focus on social aspects
About the Employer
Bergen Rør is a plumbing company with a main focus on service work and bathroom renovation. We carry out work in the private market but also focus on service agreements in housing cooperatives, condominiums, and businesses. We are a team of ambitious individuals who do our utmost every day to ensure customer satisfaction. With high competence, skilled employees, and a good dose of professional pride, we work every day to be the best in service and quality.
Fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.